1 2 3 4
 

BRIEF HISTORY

The College of Engineering, Trivandrum was established in 1939 as the first Engineering College in the then Travancore State. The institution owes its foundation to the bold and inspired vision of Sree Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma, the then Maharaj of Travancore. Initially the College was housed in the former office and bungalow of the Chief Engineer (present PMG Office). Maj T.H Mathewman, a Britisher was the first Principal, Started as constituent College of Travancore University, the College has an initial intake of 21 students each for Degree and Diploma courses in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical branches. With the establishment of the Directorate of Technical Education in the late fifties, the College administration came under the control of the Government of Kerala. The College was shifted to the present sprawling 125 acres in 1960.

Find out more

Latest Events

B.Tech. Admission(Evening) - 2017

Online Registration Started

Click Here
 

M.Tech. Admission(Evening)-2016

Closed

Find out more